You can check your UNIBEN admission status both on UNIBEN Kofa Page and JAMB CAPS.
Here is a step by step guide on how to check your UNIBEN admission status on UNIBEN Kofa Page and JAMB CAPS.
How To Check UNIBEN Admission Status On UNIBEN Kofa Page
- Login to the student portal with the details given to you during registration. Click here to login
- After login, you will see admitted if you were given admission.
- Scroll down to find your new student username and password usually on a green background.
If you see submitted after login, it means you have not been admitted and there are chances of getting admission, so keep checking but if it shows Not Admitted, it means UNIBEN won’t admit you.
How To Check UNIBEN Admission Status On JAMB CAPS
- Login to JAMB official website with your username and password. Click here to login
- After login, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your exam year and enter your registration number in the necessary fields.
- Then click on Check Admission Status
- Successfully admitted candidates are advised to either accept or reject admission online and timely to enable the processing of their admission.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share!