Now that you have been offered admission into UNIBEN, it is important you know the required documents for UNIBEN clearance and where they can be gotten.
The Documents Needed For UNIBEN Clearance
- JAMB Admission Letter: This is a document issued by JAMB that officially certifies that you have been offered provisional admission. It can be gotten from JAMB website.
- JAMB Original Result Slip: This is a slip that contains JAMB result and it can be gotten from JAMB website.
- WAEC, NECO Or GCE Result: The original copy is needed for UNIBEN clearance and it can be gotten from the secondary school where the exam was written.
- Acceptance Letter: This is a letter written by you to accept your offer of admission formally.
- Guarantor’s Letter: In this letter, a person takes responsibility for you. It can be your parents or guardians, or anyone sponsoring you. The letter is written by your sponsors.
- Affidavit Of Good Conduct: This can be gotten from any court of law.
- Affidavit Of Non-Membership Of Secret Cult: This can be gotten from the court of law.
- Local Government Of Origin: It can be gotten from the Local Government Secretariat or any court of law.
- Birth Certificate: It can be gotten from the hospital or any court of law.
- UNIBEN Admission Letter: It can be gotten from UNIBEN Kofa page by logging in with the new student username and password.
- 2 O Level Scratch Cards: It can be bought from cyber cafes or stationery shops.
- Red Background Passports: Many of it is needed, up to 40 passports because you’ll attach passports to most of the photocopies you make.
N.B UNIBEN clearance is both online clearance and physical clearance hence documents will be uploaded online on the Kofa page before it is finally presented to the clearance officers at various faculties.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share!